Craig Wanless is a musculoskeletal and sports podiatrist. His area of expertise is the management of chronic lower limb pain. He uses a wide array of treatment options and has substantial knowledge & interest in emerging blood-derived therapies that are cutting edge and safe.
List of academic training & memberships:
- Graduated from QUT 1992
- Practising as a sports podiatrist for 23 years
- Accredited member of Aust. Podiatry Association
- Member of Aust. Association Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Post graduate training in the harvest and delivery of Platelet-Rich Plasma, prolotherapy and neural prolotherapy/subcutaneous perineural injections.
- Venepunture training
- Certified training for Orthokine (autologous conditioned serum)
- Training in Lower Limb Musculoskeletal Ultrasound & Ultrasound – Guided injections